What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites install on the computer or mobile device of the users who visit them. Cookies enable the website to remember the actions and preferences of the user (login identifier, language, font size and other viewing preferences), so you do not have to reconfigure when you return to the site or explore the website again.
- Remember display preferences, language and currency.
- Collect anonymous data using Google Analytics to establish new strategies based on the demographic reports offered by the tool (Google now uses anonymous IP addresses).
- Prepare anonymous statistics about how you got to our website and what pages you have viewed.
Although cookies are not essential for the website to work, if you enable them, you will enjoy a better browsing experience. You can delete or block cookies, but if you do, it is possible that some of the features of this website may not work properly.
The information associated with cookies is not used to personally identify the user. In addition, we keep data on your browsing patterns fully under our control. These cookies are used exclusively for the purposes indicated here.
Do we use other cookies?
We keep your session cookies for a maximum period of one month, allowing you that when you return to our website, the website remember your preferences and facilitate the browsing experience.
After this period, cookies are automatically deleted and we do not store information about your preferences.
How to control cookies?
You can control or delete cookies whenever you want: for more information, see aboutcookies.org. In addition to being able to delete all the cookies that are already on your computer, you can also configure most browsers to stop accepting them. But keep in mind that, if you reject cookies, you may have to manually reconfigure your preferences every time you visit a site and that certain services and features stop working.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can also easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device by using your browser. For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” tab of your browser. You can deactivate cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
You can find information on how to do it if you use one of the following links:
- Chrome, from: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Explorer, from: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari, from: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
- Safari in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, from: https://support.apple.com/en-gw/ht201265
There are tools available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com).