Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the Person Responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the web: https://oscarsmoreno.com (hereinafter “The Website”), is: OMdesign | Oscar Rodríguez Moreno, with NIF: 74854673T (hereinafter, “Oscars Moreno”). Your contact details are as follows:
C / Guindaleta, 6 8ºB CP: 29003 Málaga, Spain – Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Oscars Moreno, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of Oscars Moreno and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted in the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between “Oscars Moreno” and the user of the website or maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the user for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person responsible for the treatment, in this case “Oscars Moreno”, will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data category
The categories of data that are treated on the website, are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
Oscars Moreno, undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by Oscars Moreno. with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to meet a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the